Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kurt and Bobbi + 3...

So here they are again, with baby number three...the adorable little Jack. When I did this shoot with Kurt and Bobbi, Jack was just over 4 pounds, and soooo sweet! It was so fun getting shots of all these little ones....oh my - ever heard of "Irish twins"? Well, here we have a case of "Irish triplets", 3 kids 2 and under! But Kurt and Bobbi do it so well.
The next photos I'll be posting of this crew will be of their wedding down in Mexico in just 4 weeks...I can't WAIT!!!

bob

4 comments:

Erica Hildebrand said...

These are so GORGEOUS!!! I love all the black and whites. Beautiful...stunning.

Melissa said...

I'am soooo excited for Mexico too!Beautiful pics... beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

What an esthetically pleasing family!! I LOVE the family pic at the end, and every other pic.
Momma H

Ruth Grasley said...

They are amazing. Still love the two kids in the snow on the chairs