Friday, September 17, 2010

Kurt & Bobbi's Crew

You may remember this beautiful family of four that I photographed earlier this year from THIS shoot, it was surprising then how close their two little ones were in age, and believe it or not Bobbi is 5 month pregnant in this shoot with their 3rd (well, not hard to believe when you look at THIS earlier shoot when she was 8 months pregnant with her 2nd...where she carries these babies I have no idea!)! We've all had a good chuckle over the idea of having 3 kids 2 and under...well, maybe it was just me chucking! :)
But in all seriousness I am so thrilled for their next bundle of joy, and clearly they are also. Congrats on your beautiful, growing family Bobbi and Kurt - thanks for allowing me to capture you!

Bobbi

6 comments:

Melissa said...

They turned out awesome Petara! Bobbi, your hot... sooo jealous that you look like that after having two kids AND pregnant with a third!

Ruth Grasley said...

I wish I looked that good at five months with my third kid. The pictures are amazing and the kids are getting so big

Sarah said...

Love It! You guys have one smokin' hot family! And Petara I am always amazed by your talent...

Erica said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I love the bright, fun colors! Love them - good job, Petara. :)

Anonymous said...

Man, that black and white picture of Abby.....I can't believe how much she looks like her grandma Leslie!!!!! I have NEVER seen that in her before!!!!! That's a compliment to Abby, by the way!!!!

Rachel H

Anonymous said...

These pictures just made my day!! and if that wasn't enough, I read
Mrs.H's comment...and sorry can't be reached I'm up on cloud #9. Gama L