Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Don & Leslie

I had SUCH a blast photographing these two! This lovely lady is actually Bobbi's mom (who's session is posted below this one). Easy to see where Bobbi gets her beauty from. :)
Don and Leslie had so many great ideas for this shoot and were up for anything - I LOVE that! They are world travelers and I think I caught them somewhere between a trip to China and a trip to Mexico. I honestly have so many great shots of them, it was hard to just put up a few - but here you go - thanks for the great time!

leslie

3 comments:

Deb Panabaker said...

These are AMAZING Petara. Great job! What a fun couple.

Sarah said...

Stunning my friend, simply Stunning...

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!!! Leslie is gorgeous. And these pictures really show who they are. Obviously very adventurous!!
Mommy H