Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introducing my new son!

desmond

He's finally here - Desmond Arthur Panabaker; our precious son was born on July 17th weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 2oz! Just like his big brother, Desmond decided to wait as long as possible, I was induced at 9 days over and he arrived safe and sound the following day. We are all absolutely thrilled! I intended on posting photos of Desmond much earlier - he's already a month old - but life with a newborn and a toddler is proving to be quite time consuming. :)

A big thank you to friends and family for all the support, meals and gifts - we are so blessed!

I intend on posting more photos of Desmond and his very proud big brother Malakai soon, as well I begin photography sessions again within the next month, so stay tuned for all of that!

I am now booked solid until December, please contact me if you are interested in winter or spring bookings!

4 comments:

MelRose said...

awwwwwww... thanks for posting this pic. I must admit I was a little ripped off to only get ONE. But, I think this one is so awesome that it somehow makes it ok. Congrats again. He is so darn precious.

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet!!! I love this picture!

Melissa said...

Love his hat...so adorable! Keep posting pics=)

Anonymous said...

Great picture of a gorgeous little man! I'm excited to see more of the 'fam'! Didn't know you were headed back to work so soon....!!! You're one tough mama!
Leisa Matheson