Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gearing Down...


Well, I'm starting to slow down now with Photography as my due date is just over 8 short weeks away (Eeeek!). Thank you all for your interest and support of my business, I do have just a few more sessions before I'm calling it quits, so stay tuned to my blog for those. I am planning on picking up photography again in the fall (at a slower pace to begin with) and am pretty well booked until November. Please contact me to book Winter sessions!
Although I don't normally share personal photos here, I thought I'd share a shot Rob took on our "Mothers Day Walk" this morning!

5 comments:

Deb Panabaker said...

Great picture Rob! You are one gorgeous momma Petara. Just look at those curves! :)

Happy Mother's Day sweet daughter-inlaw! I love you!

Erica Hildebrand said...

I'd say "you've still got it"! You're ALL baby! Gorgeous photo. I can't wait to meet that little one soon. :)

Anonymous said...

You're looking so beautiful, can't wait to see that little baby of yours - these next few weeks will go by fast, I promise!

Carly Friesen said...

I love this picture! You look beautiful Petara.

Anonymous said...

You're looking absolutely fantastic, Petara! The next few weeks are going to fly by, I'm sure. Hang in there! I hope you're doing well!
~ Leisa Matheson