Sunday, April 11, 2010

Engagement Portraits - Kevin & Stephanie

I've had so much fun playing with these pictures from Kevin and Steph's engagement shoot today... I just couldn't stop, so I decided to stay up late and get up the sneak peek!
We had fun trying out some new ideas and locations, starting at a laundromat and eventually trespassing on some land (shhhh!). It was CRAZY windy and chilly, but Kevin and Stephanie did great and were very patient with me untill I was convinced we got enough!
I have known Stephanie for many years and will be very honoured to be a part of her wedding party for the big day next year! Congrats on the engagement guys!

8 comments:

Deb Panabaker said...

What fun pics! Steph, you are going to be a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

So funky and unique...I think this might be my favourite yet!

Jenn Galloway said...

You do such awesome work! Love your use of textures and that field one is AMAZING!

Melissa said...

Gotta love trespassing! Love this session Petara! Steph, you look super sexy in these!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these!!!!!!! I love them all. This last one with the barbed wire is one of my favorites. Steph, you sure play that sexy card quite naturally!!!!

Rachel H

Erica Hildebrand said...

Great shots! Awesome locations!!! Beautiful bride! :)

Florence said...

These are gorgeous - course the people are beautiful, the photographer is amazing....WOW! So glad we can all see them. :)

Ricky Hildebrand said...

These give me goosebumps.