Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kristen and Jeremy's Wedding

I had the great privelege of photographing Kristen and Jeremy's beautiful wedding day the other weekend. You may remember them from their engagement shoot we did last fall. What a fun and wonderful couple - I am so happy for them and so enjoyed capturing their funky style! Also a HUGE thank you to my friend and fellow photographer Melissa for helping me throughout the day, which was a huge asset to me being 6 months pregnant! For a peek at a few of her shots from the day click here.
A big congrats to the newlyweds, thanks for choosing me to capture your day!





6 comments:

Deb Panabaker said...

NICE! Not sure 'bout the music though - I'm OLD! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Petara We Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sneak Peek !!!!!!!!!! And Cannot wait to see the rest, you are an Amazing Lady and we really appreciate all of your hard work :)
Kristen & Jeremy

Ruth Grasley said...

I love them. Really wish I was getting married so you could take my pictures. Such cool shots and love the bus idea.

Melissa said...

Great shots Petara! We sure make a kick-ass team =)

Erica Hildebrand said...

You guys DO make a kick-ass team!! Love these SO much, Petara! Awesome work!

Rachel said...

I agree. They are so awesome.