Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Special!


Wondering what to do for your man for Valentine's Day this year? How about a gorgeous picture of YOU?
I am offering a short photo-shoot with 3 fully cosmetically edited beautiful photographs of you, and each image professionally printed as 5x7's for $80.00. And when I say 'cosmetic editing' I mean the full cover-girl magazine style look...hey - if the stars can do it why can't we?! You may also order additional prints if you desire.
This offer is available for a few short weeks with limited space, so book soon! Email me at: petarajh@hotmail.com or phone me at: 403-527-9980.

7 comments:

Carly Friesen said...

I would SO take you up on this offer if I were there. GREAT idea!!! I'm sure all guys would LOVE this.

Melissa said...

great idea indeed! though, you don't need cosmetic retouching!

Petara Panabaker said...

Aw, thanks, Melissa...although a little "skin glow" action can make a biiiig difference! :)

Anonymous said...

You look stunning!

Sawatzkys said...

I would LOVE to book you ... what a fantastic idea! Maybe you guys could move to Winnipeg before Valentine's?

Erica Hildebrand said...

You're gorgeous! And I think this idea is FAB!

Caleb Hildebrand said...

do you fly to vancouver for shoots?