Monday, December 28, 2009

The Nicholsons

The Nicholsons wanted to take advantage of family being around at Christmas and we had a picture-perfect day for the session! Fresh snow had fallen leaving beautiful hoar frost on the trees...it was still 20 below, but WOW was little Linden a sport in the cold. We had to get these shots in bits and pieces to allow my camera (and our noses) to warm up. A beautiful and loving family, an honour for me to photograph! Enjoy the sneak peek...I couldn't decide which ones to post and ended up posting...well...a lot!
SIDE NOTE: I am now completely booked for the next few months and am taking bookings for April. For spring sessions or Grad Portraits, email me asap to snatch up spots!

5 comments:

Erica Hildebrand said...

Awesome pictures, Petara! Great job!!!

Deb Panabaker said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like a very happy family. That was such a gorgeous, frosty day.

melrose said...

Holy crap.. those pictures are AMAZING!!!! SO worth braving the cold. I am in awe!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! WHich one is my favorite????? There are so many. I really love the grandma and grandpa one with Linden. Paul and Colleen look SO happy. I love the one where Linden is peeking. So cute. And of course, the kiss is ......magic. Love them. Good job Petara.

Rachel H

Ruth Grasley said...

great job once again. Looks amazing with the frost on the trees. I will have to book you soon then for our family ones