Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Hubers

Fabian, Nikki and their two beautiful little girls were such a joy to photograph on a chilly weekend - they put up with the cold so well and were great sports with the icy stairwell I so wanted to use! It's always such an honour to capture the beautiful love between a family...my favourite part of this job. After getting outdoor shots we warmed up inside and got some really sweet festive ones of the girls in a greenhouse. Here's a peek to tie you over, guys!

5 comments:

niknac said...

Petara.
Thank you so much for capturing these moments. I am sure soon, I will be looking at these photos wondering where the time went.
You are such a talented and amazing photographer. I hope you will take our family pictures for years to come.
Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little girls!!!!! Looks like a happy family. I like all of the pictures. My favorite I think is the last one of the girls in the pointsettas.

Rachel H

Erica Hildebrand said...

That last picture is PRICELESS! Such beautiful girls - what fun, wintery photos!! Love them!!

Kristen said...

These photos are beautiful - the third one down (mom&daughter) is so lovely!
I came upon your blog through MelissaAnn Photography.
Your work is beautiful!!

Ruth Grasley said...

love the one in the green house. What a great idea. You are talented