Friday, November 27, 2009

Barb's Family

First of all a big apology to my recent clients who have been waiting patiently for their sneak peeks and photos, an unexpected move for us has put me a little behind...but I'm working hard to get caught up! :)

On to this beautiful family...
Gorgeous Barb and her children Colton and Avery were such a joy to photograph! In the midst of a very cold and windy day these two little ones were great sports and were so natural with the camera it was easy getting shot after shot of them! Enjoy the sneak peek and thanks for your patience...

3 comments:

Erica Hildebrand said...

I love the bottom picture - how she's looking at her big brother so adoringly! Great pictures, Petara!!

Anonymous said...

Erica, Dad wants me to tell you that that's how I look at him all the time! :)

I love every picture. I really like the one where the wind is whipping the little girl's hair around. Such a fun picture.

Rachel H

Melissa said...

Pretty pictures petara! I love the hair blowing pic... and the last one is priceless! Great job!