Monday, October 19, 2009

Kayla and Dave's Wedding

This last weekend I helped my friend (and talented photographer) Melissa photograph the ceremony and some of the portraits of Kayla and Dave's wedding in Prelate, Saskatchewan. I am convinced that having two photographers is the only way to go for a wedding, especially the ceremony. I thought I'd share just a few of my shots from the day, keep an eye on Melissa's blog for more! Congratulations to the beautiful and happy couple, it was an honour to be a part of the day.


Prelate Wedding

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Very nice Petara, I love the first one and the one of the groom and his groomsmen, very cool!

Deb Panabaker said...

I have the same favorites as Sarah. Great job!

Rachel H said...

OH man.....what to pick. I love your artisticness!!!!! I love the black and white of the bride.
That last picture is super cool!!!!! I like them all. What can I say.

Nola said...

Great job Petara! That wedding was soo much fun too bad I missed you

Ricky said...

Whoa, those are awesome pics.

melrose said...

I was going to tell you which one was my favourite.. but they really all are. AMAZING.... his ring is so neat.... Can't wait to see Melissa's too. You guys would be a great team. :)

Ruth Grasley said...

all great. Such a cool idea. Can you take my pictures again so I can have great wedding pictures. I am so jealous of all these people's pictures. You are wonderful