Monday, September 21, 2009

James & Kelly ~Part I

On September 12th I had the honour of photographing the incredible event of James and Kelly's wedding. It was a gorgeous day, a stunning bride, an adoring groom, a beautiful ceremony, and an extremely fun wedding party...you couldn't ask for more! And it should be noted that a few of these images were taken by the extremely talented Joey Boylan
who I was lucky enough to have her share her talent with me that day.
I know I've said this before, but it was extremely difficult for me to choose the images for the sneak peek, there are so many great shots that will make a beautiful album for the bride and groom. There are three posts, don't miss the ones below! Thanks to James & Kelly for choosing me to capture this incredible day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the shot with the water glass and hanging of the dress. So cool
Ruth

Deb Panabaker said...

There's something very intimate about "getting ready" pictures. They are beautiful Petara!

Anonymous said...

I adore the makeup brush and Kelly getting ready