Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sheila

It was such an honour for me to meet and photograph Sheila, a musician who booked this promotional shoot. What an incredibly beautiful woman, inside and out. We had a lot of fun together getting these shots - she dared to say those magical words I love to hear..."I'm up for anything!" I was super excited to try out some new ideas, so at the end of the shoot I convinced her to go for a dip fully clothed...I think I'm in love with the results! Here's a few...

















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely fabulous. You are right Petara, she is beautiful inside and out. So are you. It is no wonder the results are spectacular.

Sarah said...

Sheila, the pictures are stunning! What a beautiful model you make. And Petara your ideas are wonderful and original as always. Amazing!

Deb Panabaker said...

Gorgeous pictures Petara! What a beautiful woman.

Erica Hildebrand said...

WOW!!! Those went up FAST! :) These are incredible, Petara. What a BEAUTIFUL model, too.

Petara Panabaker said...

Ya - I was so excited about them I stayed up till 2:00 in the morning editing. Big mistake as my crying baby was up at 3:00 in the morning! :)

Anonymous said...

Petara these pictures are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness!!!!!!!! I love them all but those water ones are so original. Gorgeous woman, and an amazing photographer.

Rachel Hildebrand

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

I think those water ones are my favourite ones yet. Sheila is very brave and Petara, you are an amazing photographer!

Nola said...

Fabulous! I love your work!

dor@n said...

I love all the shots but really like the one of her in the field.
you're visions are spectacular. Thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

The water ones ARE really cool - but I have to say the ones in the field totally take the show - LOVE THEM! So romantic.