Saturday, January 1, 2000

Petara Panabaker - Medicine Hat Photographer

Contact:
Questions? For more information or to book your session, email me at: petaraphoto@hotmail.com.






__
About Me:

I am both an Artist and a Photographer, and I aspire to bring elements of fine art into my photography to create truly unique images of you and your loved ones!
I have a thirst for life, fun, beauty and adventure...and it is such a joy for me to capture these things through photography. I have always had a love for the camera, and after experiencing so many joys in my own life - travelling, falling in love, living with a traditional tribe in East Africa, becoming a mother...I have learned the value in immortalizing these moments in creative heirloom pictures.
I'm an on-location, natural light photographer. I photograph people and events. Contact me with your questions and ideas!


2013 Photography Rates:





Portrait Photography (family*, baby, couples, etc) - $300.00
Includes actual photography session, full editing and stylization, and the CD with all edited images at full resolution for your printing freedom.
*Rate includes family up to 5 people, add $25 for each additional person after that.
Wedding Packages ranging from $1800 to $2800 (inquire by email for further details)
Price varies based on amount of day coverage, travelling, etc.
All Wedding Packages include an album of your day with all edited images professionally printed as 4x6's. Also included is the CD with 200 fully edited images at full resolution to do with what you please. Professionally bound leather album avaivable for upgrade.