Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beth and Colin's Crew

I am so excited to share these pictures of my aunt and uncle and their three amazing kids! Beth and Colin live in Tanzania, East Africa, and were able to make it here for my bro's wedding the other week. We prayed and prayed that papers would come through for little Franky to come, too, whom they are in the process of adopting... and God came through. What a great time it's been! You'll notice I just had to get a shot of the girls in their beautiful Tanzanian sandals (which are all the rage in our family). Enjoy the pictures, I hope they reflect the beauty of this amazing family!

















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love them so much. Don't I have a beautiful sister??

Rachel H

Deb Panabaker said...

Those are ALL great, but that last one really makes me giggle!

Erica Hildebrand said...

These are so amazing, Petara! I LOVE the last one, too - TOTALLY captures Franky's personality.

Ruth Grasley said...

THey are great as always. I do love the sandles.

Petara Panabaker said...

Thanks! I think the last one is my fave, too...it totally looks staged, but it wasn't! I just told them to walk and he kept looking back at me with that big grin! What a kid!

Nola said...

the last picture melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes...that is a perfect photo!

Melissa said...

I love these Petara! The one with the sisters holding a flower is my fav! Love the processing on it!

Petara Panabaker said...

Thanks, Melissa...I actually thought that one kind of looked "Melissa-ish". :)

Joel said...

What a wonderful Family! You do such wonderful work!!! Priceless!

kelly said...

oh man, hun I heart everything on this page. so cute :)