Monday, June 8, 2009

Extended Family Session - The Hildebrands

Booked in advance, I had the perfect location planned for this extended family's shoot, but who knew it would snow in June?! It's a good thing my new flash came in last week, we found a nice indoor location and worked with what we had. The Hildebrands (no relation to myself...although it is a Mennonite name, so you never really know) were great sports. The kids did fantastic, considering they were cooped up with me all morning. Thanks for your patience you guys, and for being such great models!









H1

3 comments:

Deb Panabaker said...

You couldn't have had a worse day planned for this shoot. I think these pics turned out great though. Good work!

Ruth Grasley said...

Even though you had to "settle" for inside. The pictures look great. Love the one under the lamp post

Ricky said...

Oooooooo. Me likey. Good job sis. I think they look great. My fav is definitely the last one with Dave and Kat though. That is super cool.