Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beautiful Sarah

I had a blast doing a mini birthday-shoot for my good friend, Sarah, this weekend. We did the session at sun-down, and I am in love with the results! So much beauty- the sunset, the water, and of course the subject herself!
As a sidenote - I am convinced that this may be the coolest gift ever...I am thinking of putting together a gift-package of a mini photo-shoot with 6 or 7 fully edited images for a reasonabe price. What woman wouldn't want to get decked out and have gorgeous pictures taken of her?! After all, we're just little girls grown up!







6 comments:

Erica Hildebrand said...

I'm convinced that this is probably one of your best shoots ever! BEAUTIFUL! And beautiful subject. :) Sundown IS the best time to take pics, for sure.

Sarah said...

Thank you for such a wonderful birthday present Petara! You are so talented, the pictures are amazing, and it was such a fun and uplifting time doing the shoot! I have never felt so beautiful in my life, and I can't tell you what a blessing you are to me and how glad i am to have you in my life. (and not just becuse you can make me look like that!) This was a wonderufl idea and i would Totally reccomend this as a present for someone special. Wonderful!

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

I love them all, but especially the 5th one (where she is leaning back on the chair). Gorgeous.

Ruth Grasley said...

The pictures are amazing and Sarah looks great. What a great idea of mini shoots for women. Totally a great way to remember that we aren't just wives and mothers but there is more to us. Love the music add.

CherylFortin said...

my birthday was a month ago! I didn't realize i could get THAT done!!! Sara looks GORGEOUS!!! can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!!!

Rachel said...

Sarah, you look AMAZING!!!!! Your girls will always look at these pictures and know how beautiful their Mommy was/is.