Thursday, May 28, 2009

Announcements and Invitations

I offer announcements and invitations for any occasion you can think of. I never work from templates - all of my announcement designs are from scratch - as unique as you are! Wedding invitations, birth announcements, Christmas cards, missionary support cards, party invites...you dream it, I can design it. I can work with pictures you already have, or offer packages with photo-shoots using my photography.
Contact me for rates or ideas for your own announcement!
(The following announcements are all designed by myself, the photography was done myself unless stated otherwise.)



Photography submitted for design by Erica Hildebrand




Photography courtesy of Melissa Ann Photography

Photography submitted for design, courtesy of Photography by Megan

3 comments:

Deb Panabaker said...

Nice work. You have talent!

Erica Hildebrand said...

Petara, I love your work! And until I can master the world PS, I will continue to use your talents. You're inspirational!

Ruth Grasley said...

You have such a great eye at colours, fonts and style. I love them all.